I am currently 1000cc Saline implants! I am hoping to go for 800 silicone! (Photo)

I am curious if I went from 1000 cc to 800 silicone how natural they will they feel considering right now they are kind of hard when I lay in certain positions! I've also thought about putting fat around the areas so I could not feel the implants as much! I don't know if that's even possible because I definitely like the big look I want them to feel as natural as real breast do! Was curious for any opinions of what people would think is the best decision also am 3 months post op

I am currently 1000cc Saline implants! I am hoping to go for 800 silicone!

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery.  Yes, you should be able to undergo downsizing of breast implants. Generally, the type of conversion you are considering will result in software "more natural" feel.  Keep in mind as you are thinking about your goals that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (capsule adjustments) may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for.   Whether or not the adjustment of the breast implant capsules will be necessary will mainly be dependent on your physical examination; specifically, factors such as the amount of redundant skin and quality of skin elasticity will be important.   

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "down a cup size” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. 

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.

I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary, specifically downsizing, breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.