Is rhinoplasty and Botox for my smile is the best option? (photos)

I have been wanting to get a nose job for a very long time and have been having some hesitations recently - I want my nose to be small, thin and a bit pointed. Also, I am completely unsatisfied with my smile. In your professional opinion, what procedure(s) would you recommend? I believe I am a good candidate for a nose job but want to know your opinion as well - can you kindly also recommend some celebs with whom my nose will resemble after the procedure? Thank you!

rhinoplasty and Botox for the smile improvement

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish lifting the tip, refining the bulbous tip, and raising the droopy tip which gives the appearance of a longer upper lip. It's also important to release the depressor septi ligament surgically to prevent the tip from drooping when smiling. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty and smile enhancement

Thanks for your question and photos. A rhinoplasty can give you a more refined tip depending on your skin thickness and length. Some conservatives lip enhancement and may be some Botox can help as well. Your nose will look like your nose just better. It won't look like anyone else's nose (it's hard to suggest a comparable).good luck.

Jeffrey Jumaily, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. You may also benefit from decreasing the width of your alar base.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty and smile

Your nose could be reduced, but you would need a full exam both internally and externally to view your nose and face proportions.  The most important thing to remember is that although we can change the shape of your nose, we don't want to compromise the function.  It is important that any reduction or shaping of your nose still allows you to breathe comfortably. That said, you could have some reduction and refinement of the tip that would look good cosmetically. 

In terms of your smile, it is difficult to tell what exactly bothers you about the shape of the smile.  It is not uncommon for the smile and facial expressions to change the tip of your nose and lip relationship.  From your photo, it appears you have a good lip contour and appropriate tooth show without being too "gummy" on smile.

Hope that helps,

Christopher C. Chang, MD

Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia

Rhinoplasty

Hi,

I recommend cartilage grafting and reshaping to structure your nose. It is difficult to recommend a celebrity’s results because every nose is unique and requires customized surgical intervention. Computer imaging will help you decide what changes you feel comfortable with, and will give you an idea of what your nose and smile will look like. You should seek out a surgeon that has experience with these type of procedures to avoid revisions in the future.

Dr. S

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty and fillers

I assume you want your lips larger?  Then Botox might be beneficial.  This can be done at the same time as a rhinoplasty,. Good luck!