I've been really self conscious lately about facial proportion, feminization, and a bit concerned with aging as well (Photo)

I have never had an surgical work or filler enhancements (only Botox and Peels) and was wondering if I'd be a good candidate for the following: -Voluma XC for Midface Lift -Sculptra (Ditto As ^) -Radiesse For Building Up Nose Profile/Tip -Botox in Masseters For Slighter Jawline -Kybella For Chin Definition Im looking to see how the changes look before having actual surgeries, but am interested in a Midface Lift, Asian Rhinoplasty, V-Line and Chin reduction surgery in the future. (I am 27)

Facial Proportion

Thank you for your question and photos. Many of the treatments you mentioned are appropriate for the outcomes you have mentioned but the large issue is wether or not you are  a good candidate for them. Facial proportions and idealized beauty are well established and often referred to as Phi ratio. Many beautiful faces have this standard and doctors often refer to them when discussing facial beauty with patients. That said ethnicity and cultural differences also have an important role. Voluma is an excellent choice for lifting the mid face and highlighting the cheek prominence. Botox can be used to contour the jawline by softening the bulk of the masseter muscle and many fillers can be used including Radiesse, although I prefer the hyaluronic acid products, to contour the nose. While Kybella is an excellent choice , especially in younger patient, to get rid of submental fat from the photos you have included I do not see any evidence of fulness under your chin.
The idealized photo you have included seems to create a more rounded face and blunts some your natural structural beauty. I do think using fillers and toxins as a temporary option to see the potential changes of surgery is a reasonable idea and at 27 I would strongly suggest you not have a mid face lift. You have beautiful features and I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can discuss both non-surgical and surgical options in depth with you including the risks and benefits.
Best of Luck
DrG

Non-surgical facial rejuvenation

Based on your age and photos, your best options are going to be non-surgical. You are still young. It is important that you be assessed in person by a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. It is really the only way to recommend exactly which fillers to achieve your goal of re-belancing your face.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Lasers, fillers/fat/sculptra and skin tightening can help to improve your shape and prevent future aging. I suggest you see an expert in facial sculpting.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Rejuvenation

Hello, and thanks for your question. 

I think you are an excellent candidate for fillers. For patients of mine with similar patterns of volume loss, I like to use a small amount of a thicker, more volumizing hyaluronic acid filler such as Voluma in the cheeks. This tends to soften some of the lines lower on your face. You'd also likely benefit from some Juvederm or Restylane injected directly into your nasolabial folds (i.e., "smile lines"). However, I'd caution against the temptation to have only these lines filled, as you are noticing them mainly as a result of global volume loss, which happens to all of us as we age. I also think you'd benefit from regular botox to your masseters to help re-shape your jawline. To maximize the likelihood of a favorable outcome, I recommend that you only get treated by a well-trained and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon.

Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon