On average, how long do saline breast implants last? Is it normal for the volume to decrease w/i 5 years with saline?

I had my first breast augmentation (saline)in 2003/2004. In 2010, I started having discomfort in my chest and back. One side was significantly smaller. Upon examination, I was told that the implants had ruptured and needed to be replaced.. we replaced them with Saline. Today, in 2016, the size/volume of the implants has decreased. When I lay back.. the implants fall into my armpit and my breasts look soggy. A 36C cup is barely full when I lay on my back. I can also feel a bubble on one side.

An examination would be needed to determine if you have a leak, but its very likely that you simply have a malposition of the implant.  Smooth walled saline implants, and some smooth walled silicone implants do fall out to the side over time.  A pocket adjustment would help place the implants back into their proper position.  So what you are noticing isnt a decrease in the volume of the implant likely, but less medial fullness.  Also, as the pocket gets bigger you tend to feel more of the implant ripples.  I would see a Plastic Surgeon to see your options.  Good luck!