Do I need a tummy tuck or will BBL be good enough for me? (photos)

I don't want the scars that a tummy tuck gives. I feel like the compression garment after the BBL might help make things go back to normal. If it was really recommended I would probably come back and do it at a later date. My end result is just a round booty because I have nothing now. Thoughts concerns?

Do I need a tummy tuck or will BBL be good enough for me?

Thanks for the question.  The addition of a tummy tuck would improve the result.

Dr. Derby Sang

Thank you for your question and your photo.

You seem to be a super candidate for a TT combined with a Lipo. If you only get a  BBL it would help on you waist and will not remove the excessive skin.

Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Tummy tuck and BBL

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A BBL can be performed at the same time for improved buttock and waist contour.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Tummy tuck + Lipo candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I'm totally agree with you, therefore i recommend you a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Abdominoplasty and BBL

Thank you for your questions. You have more skin than fat in the abdomen.. I believe a tummy tuck would be the best way to smooth things out. However, it comes with a scar. Usually this heals well and can be hidden. I am some what concerned about your wish pictures for the BBL. I certainly havent examined you, but I am concerned about not enough fat to give you the look you desire. Please make sure to mention this to your PS. A gluteal implant may be necessary to make you happy

Eric Weiss MD

Eric Weiss, MD, FACS
Orange Park Plastic Surgeon

You appear to be a candidate for a Tummy Tuck and flank liposuction. There's no compression garment that will remove your excess skin...Be sure to seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam

TT

you NEED a TT and the BBL if you are really wanting those pictures you posted and want to be HAPPY at the end of the day. Yes the scar is long, but can be well hidden in the bikini line if done properly. 

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be an excellent candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall.  A BBL alone will not improve your abdomen. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Tummy tuck VS liposuction

Hello, Thank for sharing your case and photos with us, as i see in your photos you you have extra skin in your abdomen, and maybe your abdominal muscle need to be repaired, so i recommend you to get a tummy tuck for best results, if you combine back and waist liposuction with tummy tuck the results should be amazing, becasue you have a good shape. so my final recommendation are Tummy tuck, back and waist liposuction with BBL, Have a nice day!

Jean Paul Giudicelli Saba, MD