Rhinoplasty is it for me? (photos)

My nose well I'm gonna say my nasal bones is well pretty large and my nose is long plus I have a bulbous tip so yeah what would rhinoplasty do for me?

Tip Plasty

Thanks for posting your photos.
For you the best procudure will be a tip plasty.Your nasal bone will not be touched and the recovery period will be very fast.
The surgery will take about 1 hour.
Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.Good luck...

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Computer imaging for Rhinoplasty

If you are under 21 as it appears, I would recommend waiting on Rhinoplasty. Your face may change and the balance may become better as you get a little older. Your best route is to have an in person consultation with an experienced Nasal surgeon who can computer image you and show expected results. Our practice offers this service to all Rhinoplasty patients. Best,

Edward J. Gross, MD
Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty will improve these attributes of your nose

Rhinoplasty is meant to improve the very nasal attributes you have described.  If you are bothered by these you should seek rhinoplasty.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty consideration

From the photos you provided, I think a straight forward closed rhinoplasty would get most of the changes you probably need.  The best way to make this decision is to find a board certified plastic surgeon who does many noses, and come in for a consultation. The visit should include a computer morphing of the expected outcome.  This will allow you to your plastic surgeon what exact changes you are looking for.  Best Wishes!!

Rhinoplasty for me

Reviewing your photos it appears that you would be a candidate for a Rhinoplasty. You need to make an appointment to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to go over you concerns about your nose. The Surgeon will need to carefully evaluate your nose and give you recommendations for the best surgery for you. Ask to see photos of before and after. 

Carl W. "Rick" Lentz III, MD

RHINOPLASTY CANDIDATE

Dear avery-gaston, When consulting a surgeon for a rhinoplasty procedure you will discuss the parts of your nose that bother you and then aided with digital imaging the surgeon can show you the proposed changes rhinoplasty surgery would offer. You will then have a chance to review before and after photographs and answer any questions you have regarding the procedure and then make an informed decision whether or not you want to move forward with surgery. To see some examples of rhinoplasty results see the video above and the link below. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Rhinoplasty

You look like a good candidate for a rhinoplasty. You would need to be seen in person to evaluate your concerns.

Rhinoplaty

As an artist I like using the reshahaping technique when performing Rhinoplasties. Using advanced suturing techniques I can change the shape of the nasal cartilages giving a thinner, more refined natural looking nose.

I like to find out from the patient what they don't like about their nose and what their goals are. I then examine the nose and write a detailed operative plan .

I incorporate the FINNESSE technique which I invented. Bleeding , bruising , and postoperative pain is minimal when compared to traditional technique. It's not uncommon that some patients have no bruising after surgery.

For more information please watch the enclosed video.

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Rhinoplasty is it for me?

The appearance of your nose can be improved with an artistically performed rhinoplasty-. What would be the best option and exact procedure would depend on an examination and discussion about desired outcome. No one ever "needs" a rhinoplasty. It is an elective procedure and only you can determine if your nasal features concern you enough to do something about improving the cosmetic appearance of your nose and whether it would be worthwhile.

Keep in mind that following advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling your tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. Natural appearing results need to be individualized and what is appropriate for one patient is not necessarily the best for someone else. I would suggest that you find a surgeon with extensive rhinoplasty experience certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and one who is ideally a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (otolaryngologist) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Additional information about the procedure will help you decide if it is a procedure that you want to pursue.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla,California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon