I have a medium brown birthmark on my upper lip. What would be the best way to completely remove/cover it? (Photo)

I've had this birthmark since I was born and it causes me much embarrassment. Please Help.

Brown Birthmark Removal with lasers

This should be treated with lasers and if not improved after a series, the only solution is excision surgically. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Laser then surgery- difficult area

This is going to be difficult. Firstly the area - surgery in someone your age will cause distortion of your lip- however it is the definitive cure. Lasers can work by REDUCING the look of the birthmark, but recurrence will be the rule. You will need several treatments. Have a formal consult with a Plastics or Dermatologist in your city. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist