Does wearing a sports bra 24/7 slow the "fluff" process? My breasts are squeezed tight all day and night. (Photo)

Im 27 day po and had L325ccR/350cc HP placed under the muscle. Mentor gel rounds. I had slight asymmetry and my smaller breast got the larger implant. It is having a harder time dropping and has some upper pole fullness still. Is the compression from sports bra slowing the process down? I'm also in a strap 24/7. My ps also mentioned possibly needing to lower the crease. Will this help to make it look more like the left? He mentioned my scar is now where it should be.

Does wearing a sports bra 24/7 slow the "fluff" process? My breasts are squeezed tight all day and night.

There is no “standard” when it comes to the use of specific bras or garments after breast surgery. In other words, different plastic surgeons may have different practices when it comes to postoperative dressings/bras. Therefore, best to check with your plastic surgeon.

For example, in my practice, patients wake up with a surgical bra in place. This surgical bra, although not attractive, is supportive and used for about one month after surgery (some of my patients have been known to burn the bra ASAP). I think, to answer your question, that it is important that the bra not be too tight and allow for breast implant "settling". Then, patients transition to a soft sports bra. Wired bras are used when breast implants have reached their “final position” and patients have full sensation along the breast skin. Best wishes.