Breast asymmetry after breast augmentation. 6 months postop (Photo)

had breast augmentation 6 months ago, my left one seats higher then another one. I am very worry it will stay like that( Will it be even out? How more long it will take? Thanks for your answers!

6 Months Post Op

It would be best that you ask your Plastic Surgeon to examine you in person and determine if there are any issues with scar tissue/healing. It isn't possible to accurately assess you with photos unfortunately.

All the best

Breast Asymmetry 6 Months After Breast Augmentation Surgery

After six months it is unlikely that the position of your breasts will change much. I would recommend a follow up appointment with your surgeon to discuss options for possible revision surgery to better align them.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry

Either you had one breast fold higher than the other to start with, or one has dropped more than the other. It is unlikely it will change significantly at this point in time. I recommend you back to your surgeon and discuss your options. It can be fixed.
Good luck

Breast asymmetry

Thanks for your inquiry and pictures.  At six months, it is less likely that the asymmetry will improve itself much.  Please discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon, good luck.  

Breast asymmetry after breast augmentation

The left breast may have a capsular contracture or it could be a reflection of your pre-operative asymmetry. I would follow up with your surgeon for an examination, and if the believe you have developed a capsular contracture there are medications you could try as well as more aggressive massage techniques that might offer some improvement. It is possible that you will need a revision on the left to improve your symmetry.
Good luck,

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Breast Asymmetry 6 months postop

Based on your photos, you appear to have some breast asymmetry with more upper pole fullness on your left side. It would be really helpful to see your preop photos so I could see if you had symmetry preop. At this point, you will certainly need some revision surgery to lower the left implant. I would talk to your plastic surgeon about his/her revision policy. Best regards. 

Asymmetry

There is asymmetry on your photos and it would be good to analyze your pre op photos to check for asymmetry.
This will likely not fully correct and will need some surgical adjustment in the future