My right jaw is larger than my left and my nose has one nostril that is bigger as well. How much would that cost? (Photo)

Hello, my face is crooked and would like to have a symmetrical face. What all should I get done and how much would that cost? I was attacked in the face by a pit bull/lap a while back. That's when I started to notice it. While I'm getting that done I figured if there were other things that can enhance my features I would totally go for it.

Facial Asymmetry Surgery

A small right jaw angle implant and nostril narrowing procedures would help improve your facial asymmetry concerns.