How do I make my nose hooked without surgery? (Photo)

To start with: I cannot afford any cosmetic work and I know many, many people do not like bigger, hooked noses. That doesn't apply to me. Anyways, my nose is rather upturned and I would like it to be a little thinner from the front with the tip curving downwards. Just a normal hooked nose. My nose just isn't very masculine as it is. So, any advice? Surgery or any sort of doctor visit isn't an option for me at the moment, but I'd be willing to try things at home. Pictures are attached.

Non Surgical Nosejob Needs--Fillers (voluma, restylane, juvederm)

This is tough to answer. There aren't many options you could try on your own. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist to discuss your desired results and treatment options. Facial fillers (Voluma, Restylane, Juvederm) could be used to improve symmetry of the nose. However, surgery would be needed for the nostrils/shape. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer