I have a nose hump. If I want to do a non-surgery nose job, how much it usually cost?

Non surgical nose job is only for a certain types of noses: small with a hump.

A nose job or rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure. Everybody wants to have surgical results without having surgery. This is for most patients unfortunately impossible.  Rhinoplasty involves addressing the nasal dorsum, the nasal tip and the bone and cartilage that support these areas.  These tissues are sculpted and fixated for optimal result.  Rhinoplasty is done by a limited number of plastic surgeons who feel comfortable and have the training and skill to work in the most noticeable feature of the central face. A non-surgical nose job is done with injectable fillers and only works with a limited nose types and patient desires.  This would be a patient who has an isolated hump on the bridge of a small nose and have no other issues.  This is counterintuitive in most patients because the most common reasons to have a rhinoplasty is for a nose that is too large.  Fillers add volume so is not appropriate in most patients seeing rhinoplasty.Fillers in the nose in our office is rare but would cost $325 to $600.  Rhinoplasty runs $4000 to $8000.All my best.

Thank you for your question. The cost of any procedure varies based on the surgeon, the involvement of the procedure and the local/regional/national market. Please keep in mind that the cost to do surgery is an investment because, oftentimes, you only have one opportunity to improve any cosmetic issues and correct and functional issues. Many offices - including ours - offer financing programs to assist patients. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. You can consult with a few different surgeons to understand and compare better the costs.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose hump reduction

It is very complex question to answer without photos and clinical exam. If your "hump" is due to large nose cartilages and nasal bones surgical correction is your only option.
You should seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for clinical evaluation and discuss your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon