Dr. In Dayton Ohio experienced in Cellfina?

Cellfina

It is important to find centers that have experience using the device.  I actually had a mother that I had treated bring in her daughter.  Her daughter had areas of dimpled cellulite on the buttock that made her extremely self conscious.  We discussed focusing on these areas and avoiding any areas where there is increased skin laxity.

Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to Discuss Your Options

When choosing a #doctor for clinical treatments to address cellulite, always #select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon  #experienced with such treatments.  The methods to treat #cellulite may appear fairly simple however a #surgeon experienced in both #surgical and #non-surgical treatments is helpful and reduces the chances for any complications or side effects. 

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for cellulite treatment.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Cellfina Near Dayton

Hi teejay999,There currently aren't any practices offering Cellfina in Dayton. If you're willing to make the trip though, we'd love to see you for a consult in Toledo. I have seen great results so far with Cellfina, and we are actually having an in-office event featuring Cellfina on July 20th. Please see the News and Events section of my website for details if you are interested. The good news is that Cellfina is minimally invasive with little downtime should you decide to travel a couple hours for treatment. Another option that might be closer for you is Cincinnati. I hope your search goes well!

Craig W. Colville, MD, FACS
Toledo Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina in Ohio

I am in Canton, and have experience and provide Cellfina for cellulite.  Would be happy to set you up with a consultation.

Steven S. Carp, MD
Akron Plastic Surgeon