Concaved areas on outer thigh 10 days post-op! (Photo)
Doctor Answers 6
Dent in leg
Worried about irregular area 10 days after liposuction
- It is normal to be worried 10 days after liposuction -
- But the fact is that you are swollen and it takes time for swelling to subside and the result to be smooth.
- It will take 6 months until you see your final result -
- Hard as it is, it is important to be patient and then see how things are.
- Chances are, all will be well and you will be pleased.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.
You might also like...
Concave Areas After Liposuction
You are very soon out from surgery, so it is difficult to know if this is just swelling or if there is an actual contour deformity in the area. It will take weeks (or actually, months), to know the "final" result. In the meantime, continue to wear your compression garment to limit swelling and create a more even contour. Best of luck!
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.