I am 5 days post op, was a size 32AA to begin with and received 280cc round unders, could I achieve a large B small C? (Photo)

I know their is still some swelling there as I am only 5 days post op, so will the size that I am currently sitting at reduce in days/weeks to come? I hope not because I don't feel that I am sitting near a C cup at all? Do they look like I am going to achieve that? And will I drop and fluff as I've heard so many things about these terms. I hope you can give me an insight of where I am at and if my sizes are achievable, thank you, Stacey

Assessing Results 1 week post op

You are early in the healing process and it is way too early to attempt to assess the results. Let your body heal which generally takes 6 months. At that time, you and your surgeon can assess to see if the results meet your goals/objectives.

Size?

Way too early to tell Stacey.  Be patient.  It is very common to panic about size in the early postoperative period.  

Mary Gingrass, MD

BBA

You have to wait and see.  You're far too early to tell just yet.  It may take at least 6 weeks to know for sure.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast Augmentation - 5 days post-op

Thank you for your question.  Your breasts will change over the next few weeks - swelling will subside and your implants will settle down.  It's hard to tell what your exact size is without a physical examination.  Give yourself approximately 3 months to achieve your final look/size and follow up with your surgeon with any concerns. 

Regards,

Rafi S. Bidros, MD, FACS

Concerns about Implant Size

Thank you for your inquiry about breast augmentation.

Healing takes more time than people expect and it can be discouraging.  You will need at least six months to see your final result. It is important to see your plastic surgeon because she/he knows exactly what was done for you.

EM

Final breast cup size after 280 ml implants

Dear Natalie,

Your final breast cup size will be determined by your height and your bra brand believe it or not.  I think you will be in the C range but its impossible to tell at this time exactly what that will be.  Give it some time as there will be quite a bit of change over the next month or two.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD