Will my chin size reduce significantly 11 days post chin implant? (Photo)

I had a medium chin implant placed intraorally 11 days ago as well as neck lipo. Right now i feel like its too big and looks really unnatural. My lower face looks huge and im really unhappy with my result, i kind of have a witch chin. I know its gonna take 6 months to see the final result but i would really like an idea of how much of it is actually swelling before i travel back to the us. Will it change much in a month and look more natural?

This is from Girin Plastic Surgery.

Hello, sounds like you are very worried of your surgery.
Because your surgery is just been 11 days, so you are still swelling now.
You have to watch about 6 months~one year for tissue is settled and swelling is fallen.
But you got relatively simple surgery than other, you could see the result in 4~6 months.
If you feel like your chin is still big even though swelling is gone, you could concerned to about to change the size of implant.
You will know your implant's size when you take X-ray.
Good luck to you!

South Korea Plastic Surgeon

Chin implant

Dear salamii
at this point you have general swelling and no definition to your results.... At 6 to 7 weeks you will have a much better sense of the actual result although as you mentioned, it will be 6 months for final results. Be patient... 

Afshin Parhiscar, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after chin implant

First off, your chin and jawline look very natural already so rest assured. Most of the swelling will be gone by 6 weeks. Hopefully you will see the difference and begin to enjoy your new face.

Justin Cohen, MD
Washington DC Otolaryngologist