Uneven chin post necktite & additional lipo? (Photo)

Hi , my initial necktite procedure in 2015 left me with one side heavier and a line down the middle of chin so I returned almost a year later for slight lipo to balance...now loose skin and Dr offering sutures either side to lift skin ...does this work

Getting a combination that works--VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, Botox, Lasers for skin tightening and lifting

It is difficult to tell based on your picture. It may be that you need a neck lift or lower face/neck lift. However, this can be improved with VASER hi def lipo-contouring, ThermiRF, botox, lasers, and other skin tightening devices.  I suggest you see a body contouring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Poor result after neck tite and liposuction

Thank you for asking about your neck liposuction.

• With this one photograph, it is hard to make definite suggestions.
  • But if the skin is loose, a suture skin lift will not be effective.
  • It doesn't sound as though your doctor is a plastic surgeon.
  • You truly need to see one at this point.
  • It is likely that you need a well done neck lift or lower face/neck lift to get a good result.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD