Is there any way to make my face more symmetric? (photo)

So you can see my face is crooked my one eyebrow is higher then my left eyebrow and maybe you doctors can see other problems is there any way to make my face more symametric?

Assymetry of the face

From the photos having one eyebrow highger or lower is not uncommon and you could have a brow lift done on the side that is drropy.This is a simple outpatient procedure. 

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Is there any way to make my face more symmetric?

Asymmetry in the human being is the norm rather than the exception. Facial asymmetry is very common. I would caution against undergoing any surgical procedure to make it "more" symmetrical. It's a slippery slope. Good luck