M2F in Davenport Fl Needs Help?

Hope I don't sound stupid or needy with this questions. I am a 40 year old Transwoman and been on hormones for 7 years. I don't know if it's do to my weight (265pds) but my Breat are not prefect. They are barely a B cup. Also the are not full like a womans. I so want to get breast implants but with no job and suffering depression is hard to make money. Are there any programs or websites that help transgenders get the money they need for implants?

Help with implants

To my knowledge there are no organizations that will help with paymenst.There is care credit which will help finance the surgery.also it may be better to deal with your depression first.good luck and God bless.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation for Transgender Patient?

I am sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing. Based on your description, it may be in your best interest to wait on having breast surgery at this point.  You will likely do much better  achieving your long-term stable weight and having the depression completely under control before proceeding with surgery.

When the time is right,  do your due diligence carefully in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Ask to see lots of examples of their work. Communicate your goals carefully as well.