How can I correct sunken eyeballs and infra orbital folds? (Photo)

My eyes are like suddenly sunken into my eyeballs within few years.. I also have several folds below my eyes.. I have been using concave glasses for myobia for aboy 10 years... Are they something related.. Is there anything i can do to correct it?

Infraorbital folds

Thank you for your question.  Based on the picture you've provided, the folds can be addressed by conservative injection of dermal fillers (i.e. hyaluronic acid filler) to the area to "soften" the folds and create a smoother lower eyelid contour.  The effect may be variable given the deep nature of your eyelid folds.

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon