How can I correct sunken eyeballs and infra orbital folds? (Photo)

My eyes are like suddenly sunken into my eyeballs within few years.. I also have several folds below my eyes.. I have been using concave glasses for myobia for aboy 10 years... Are they something related.. Is there anything i can do to correct it?

Doctor Answers 1

Infraorbital folds

Thank you for your question.  Based on the picture you've provided, the folds can be addressed by conservative injection of dermal fillers (i.e. hyaluronic acid filler) to the area to "soften" the folds and create a smoother lower eyelid contour.  The effect may be variable given the deep nature of your eyelid folds.

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.