I have had my nose corterized by ENT Dr at hospital stop nose bleeds; doctor said I need surgery?

The hole in my nose due to corterization because of nose bleedsthe hole is getting bigger every day I dar'nt go bed cause if I lay down my nose gets blocked then I can't breathe it scares me my Dr said I 1 of unlucky 1s that I have to live with it as to have the hole fixed Its's classed as cosmetic surgery is she right I can't have surgery on national health is e.n.t.Dr in the wrong by Not doing anything about my situation

Septal perforation

Thanks for your question. It does depend on your insurance plan, but septal perforation repair can be covered by insurance. You may want to talk directly with your insurance company. Good luck!

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon