Dark Spots After Microdermabrasion with Glycolic Acid Application?

I had microdermabrasion with glycolic acid application done 2 days ago but it seems there are multiple dark spots that look like burned or minute scabs. Some are red and some are really dark. I have a wedding to attend to in 2 weeks. Will my face get better in 2 weeks time? What I should I do to shorten the healing time?

Dark spots after microdermabrasin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The discolorations that you are describing are most likely post-inflammatory and most likely a result of the glycolic acid being applied on the skin. The best thing to do is show this to a dermatologist so that they can advise you on the best and quickest recovery from this treatment.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon