What treatments work best for dark skin on my fingers? (photos)

Hello, I have struggled with having dark fingers have my life and am looking for ways to lighten them. I have uploaded two pictures to give you an idea of what I am experiencing. My hands do not match the rest of my body. I have tried bleaching creams, lemon juice, Hydroquinone up to 4% but nothing seems to be working. I have also started fraxel and just finished my 2nd treatment and again no major results. Is there something out there can help...Im getting married soon and so embarrassed by my hands.

Finger discoloration and Melarase

Joint discoloration can be improved with a combination of Melapads and Melarase creams twice daily. Due to joint movement, the discoloration may recur in the future. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS