Too small nose in profile. (photos)

I've always liked my nose from the front, but whenever I see pictures of myself, which is usually in profile, I don't see myself. And I hate that. My nose is perfectly small and straight from the front, but from the side, it has a slight bump. The tip is also too small. So the bump is too big for the top that is too small. I always picture myself with that perfectly curved nose with a pointy tip. Is this possible, despite the smallness of my nose?

Too small nose in profile

Thank you for your question.  It's so important to choose the correct doctor.  Do your research and select an experienced Rhinoplasty Surgeon who will work with you the achieve the best result. Best of luck!

Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty - Consult with a specialist

The changes you describe can be achieved with rhinoplasty. If you want the best idea of what is possible for your nose, do your due diligence, find an experienced surgeon, and have him/her evaluate you in person and discuss your options. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD