Can I achieve a more feminine look? And am I a good candidate for rhinoplasty? (Photos)

What surgeryies would you suggest to achive a more feminine look? And am i a good candidate for rhinoplasty?

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Feminine look and rhinoplasty

You are very pretty but features that contribute to a masculine appearance include your prominent jawline and chin in addition to a relatively large, high forehead. There are many procedures described to address these including chin reduction and frontal bone reduction with or without hairline advancement. To start more simply you could consider Botox injections to your masseter muscles to reduce the width of your lower face and create the feminine heart shape. Regarding your nose you are certainly a candidate but the surgery would depend on your specific goals (improved tip definition and narrowing, etc). Good luck!

Justin Cohen, MD
Washington DC Otolaryngologist