I had my lips injected last Sunday and developed a large lump inside my lower lip. How can I fix it? (Photo)

The person told me it's normal to get lumps and that it would leave he told me to massage it which I have everyday twice a day for 2 mins and it's now nearly a week since I've had it done and it's still there? Also this isn't my first time getting my lips done and I haven't developed lumps before maybe because the other person actually massaged them for me and he didn't

Lump from Lip Injections

Lip Augmentations are more of an art than a science.  If you have a small bump and ice and massage does not make it go away I suggest you return to your treating physician.  You may require hyaluronidase to dissolve this area.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with facial injections for the best cosmetic results.