Restylane looks worse after. Considering C02 laser or pinch lift under eyes? (photos)

I received 2 syringes of restylane, one under each eye. It's been 4 weeks, the lines look waaaayyy worse. I'm so upset, it's all I notice now. I had 1 syringe split under each eye in October 2015, it looked great. This looks horrible. My doctor isn't offering any refund or other option, she's trying to convince me it looks ok. It doesn't!!! Now I don't know what to do! Help!

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

If you are unhappy with the restylane under your eyes please reverse the fillers with hyaluronidase.  Co2 laser is a great options for under eye wrinkles combined with microneedling/PRP.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Restylane filler under eyes

All of the fillers that are composed of hyaluronic acid, of which Restylane is one, can cause some waxing and waning fluid retention in (especially) the lower eyelid.  Much of the time this is transient, but can remain for longer. Your photo labeled "after" looks as if you have some of this edema present, as your cheeks and the lower lid look much more puffy.   As the aftermath of the edema, you can have exacerbation of the wrinkles.  I would recommend you see a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience in ALL of the modalities that could be beneficial to you--blepharoplasty surgery (of which skin pinch excision is but one kind), CO2 laser resurfacing, fat transfer, etc., as well as injectables.  There may be a role for injecting hyaluronidase to dissolve away the Restylane, to see if that will improve the situation.  But from there, eradicating the hyaluronic acid filler can present the plastic surgeon with a "clean slate" so that an evaluation can be unobscured by edema or hyaluronic acid.  Best wishes for resolution and ultimately, a beautiful result you love!

Unhappy with undereye Restylane hyaluronic acid filler

Before considering a skin pinch or resurfacing procedure, I would ask your injector to remove some of the filler. Hylenex/ hyaluronidase works very nicely and can be used to remove some or all of the filler. If you were happy with 1 syringe then dissolving some of the 2 syringes placed more recently should improve the appearance. I would ask your injector to perform this service at no charge for you. Best.Stephen Weber MD, FACSDenver Facial Plastic Surgeon