Would I benefit from Areola Reduction, and do I need a Breast Lift or just an Augmentation or both? (photos)

I feel self conscious that my areolas are too large when not erect, and I also feel there is some sagging (and a little unevenness in size)? What combination of procedures will offer the best results for me...and what price range would that likely be in? I do want a surgeon with a very good reputation/history.

Areola reduction vs breast lift

You definitely need a breast lift which comes with a reduction of the areola. Whether or not you need implants would be determined by what cup size you would like to be. In general a mastopexy (breast lift) takes you down a cup size because your breasts sit higher on your chest and some of the skin is gone. Obviously a lift with implants is more expensive than a mastopexy alone. I would suggest you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more and get some accurate prices as these vary with the surgeon and the part of the country you live in.