I'm worried about my left boob not looking round but a bit slanted from the side---picture it's right side (Photo)

I'm worried that one of my boobs is a bit slanted from the side and I don't if that's normal. I know my other boob is still swollen a little. Should I be worried about my right side from the picture I haven't been doing much movement or lifting my arms all the way high just enough so my arms won't stiffen up. I'm really worried

Breast asymmetry after breast augmentation

Presuming you recently had breast augmentation, allow some time for the implants to settle down into their final position.  Wait at least 3 months before getting a better idea about your results.  Make sure you discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  Good luck.

Can take several months for final results

Assuming your breast augmentation surgery was performed recently, it's fairly normal for the implants to settle and drop at different rates. Everyone's implants settles differently, but it can take several months for all of the breast soft tissue to relax, allowing your breast implants to drop.

Hope this helps! Sam Jejurikar, MD

It Takes Time

I assume your surgery was recent. It typically takes at least 6 months for everything to stretch out, settle and heal. It is common for one side to heal differently than the other, but they usually even out. It is also possible that your breasts were not perfectly symmetrical before surgery and, therefore, will not be perfectly symmetrical after surgery. 

Both implants appear to be in good and symmetrical position right now, so you can expect everything to end up fine. Be patient. It takes time.

Armin Moshyedi, MD
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Post Op Concerns

Thank you for your question. Depending on how recently you had surgery, some odd looking contours and distorted breast volume can be normal until breast tissue has a chance to relax and soften. I recommend that you share your concerns with your Plastic Surgeon and they will let you know what to expect as you heal. All the best

It is becuase of left implant pocket

Area of constriction seen by you looks this way because of your implant pocket. If you are early after your surgery it might stretch out as you heal.  If your augmentation was sometime ago you will need re-operation to fix it. 

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast asymmetry

Thanks for your inquiry, but without more information like the how long ago surgery was or details about the implants meaning are they under the muscle etc, it is hard to advise.  If you early in your recovery, many changes can still come.  Please discuss with your surgeon your concerns, and good luck.