Can some one have a tummy tuck and vaginal surgery at the same time?

i wanting a tummy tuck and vaginal reconstruction surgery at same time

Combining Different Procedures into One Surgery

Yes, it is possible to #combine #surgeries. The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one #consultation. I invite you to visit to view a complete list of surgeries commonly performed.
The first step is to seek a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly trained with your desired procedures. I also encourage you to look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients. 
Also, reading patient reviews of those who have had combined surgeries will be beneficial.
Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Vaginoplasty and Tummy Tuck Combination

Vaginoplasty and Tummy Tuck are two operations which can be combined.  When both anterior wall (near urethra) and posterior vaginal floor are reconstructed, along with a perineoplasty (tightening), it is best to leave a urinary catheter in place for a few days.  The swelling from the vaginal work and the tummy tuck mayo cause initial difficulty with urination.  This risk has usually passed by the 3rd day out from surgery and the catheter can be removed.  A more simple perineoplasty does not require placement of a catheter. Dr. B.

Ramin Behmand, MD

Multiple procedures

Yes, you can have these two procedures done with one trip to the operating room.  I would suggest visiting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area to discuss the specific benefits and risks of these procedures.  Both can help you feel confident and secure with your body.

Camille Cash, MD

Tummy tuck and vaginal surgery

This is a common requested surgical procedure and personally I recommend a plastic surgery specifically Randy Rudderman MD here in Atlanta to perform the tummy tuck and Dr Moore and I would perform vaginoplasty or rejuvenation if desired or warranted.   

If you choose to have your surgery  in Texas I recommend you search for two qualified surgeons who perform each  procedure as it is difficult though not impossible for a surgeon to perform both.  just make sure you find a good quality surgeon

John R. Miklos MD
Atlanta ~Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

Combining procedures

I always think it is a great idea to combine certain procedures.   I have done multiple combination procedures with a labiaplasty and a tummy tuck has been one of them.   

Make sure your surgeon has it well coordinated if they are are going to be other surgeons involved and you should be very clear on your postoperative instructions after that much surgery.

Best of luck

Combined surgery

You can indeed have vaginal rejuvenation surgery along with a tummy tuck. Make sure you see a cosmetic surgeon who specializes in both these procedures to get the best results. Since you are in Dallas, give us a call, we are local, and we'd be happy to help. Good luck.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

Tummy tuck and cosmetic vaginal surgery are an excellent combo!

You're describing one of the most popular mommy makeovers that we do. The recovery from the vaginal surgery is quite mild and you probably won't even notice it beneath the tummy tuck recovery which isn't bad either.