Tummy tuck? Other options? I JUST turned 29. 2 c-sections in 2011/2015, no more kids. SW: 249 right before sons birth CW: 173.6.

My goal is to be 140. I have a muscular build, played soccer in college etc. pic on left most recent. Looks like because I am 5'0 I should be at the max 129-135. Jogging and walking, also strict diet. Losing between 1-3 lbs a week. Appears to my c-section incision indents and my stomach is looking worse/more shriveled the more I lose.

Tummy Tuck? Other options?

Hi,Thank you for your question and helpful photos. I'm afraid a full TT is your only option considering the amount of loose skin and tissue involved. Once you have lost the weight and are able to maintain it; you will be ready to move forward with your procedure. You are on the right path. Keep it up! Best wishes and kind regards,

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for your questions and pictures.  You appear to be a very good candidate for a tummy tuck along with some liposuction.  You will likely get a nice result.  Make sure you are at your goal weight and stable there before considering any surgery.  Make sure you have an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so you can have a complete physical exam and discuss your options.

Naveen Setty, MD

A TT will improve the loose skin and lax muscles, while liposuction will reduce the amount of fat in your flanks and back. Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Tummy Tuck with side lipo

Thank you for your question. You are a good candidate for full Tummy tuck and side lipo. Please attain your goal in weight loss and consult with a board certified PS for evaluation.

Tummy tuck?

Based on your limited photo, you appear to eventually be anatomically a candidate for a full tummy tuck and liposuction of selective areas. It is difficult to tell whether you are a good candidate without a physical examination and complete medical history. It would depend on your anatomical findings, motivation, and realistic expectations. An abdominoplasty should be delayed until you are within 10 pounds of your ideal weight and have finished all of your pregnancies. Lesser procedures will not produce a good cosmetic result in a patient with your anatomy.
If a member of my family underwent a tummy tuck, it would be performed by an experienced plastic surgeon who is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) . If you are serious about undergoing these procedures, you should have a thorough consultation with a plastic surgeon having those credentials, who will fully explain what is entailed in the procedures, including both the positives and potential problems. You should be complimented on the fact that you are seeking valid information before jumping into any procedure.
Robert Singer, MD FACS 
La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck options

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern. everything depends on what you want to achieve. if excess skin is your concern a tummytuck should be the answer to your needs. Finally, make sure that you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Wishing you the best in your journey

Tummy tuck

Thank you for your question.  Based on your submitted photos you appear to be an excellent candidate for a ful tummy tuck procedure to produce beautiful overall results.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to be further evaluated, discuss your surgical options, address your goal and concerns.  Then you can work with your surgeon to build the surgical plan that will best help you achieve the look you desire.
With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD

Yes!

You are definitely a candidate for a formal tummy tuck (or "abdominoplasty"), which will excise tissue excess *(and lower abdominal scars), tighten the muscles, rejuvenate the belly button, and draw tight the remaining tissues along the whole abdominal wall, while also improving the waist.  (Liposuction or a "mini"-tummy tuck won't come close to effecting all of these desired changes - just be sure to go to an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon; there are many in Dallas . . . )  Hope it goes well!