This it the top of my butt crack, can I get it fixed for it to look normal? (photo)

Buttock implants

Your butt crack looks ok.  If the wrinkly folds bother you I would recommend laser resurfacing to smooth things out and tighten up the skin. Be sure to choose a Board Certified plastic surgeon who specializes in buttock augmentation.

Hello and thank you for your question. You appear to be normal from the limited picture that has been submitted. Trying to correct this will be trading the current contour for a scar. Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD  Harvard Trained Plastic Surgeon

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician

What is normal?

Yes, you are normal or at least a normal variation. You've got some excess skin on either side, but I wouldn't do any surgery unless it really bothered you... a lot!

Scott W. Harris, MD, FACS