Is there something between a TummyTuck & Lower Body Lift or a combo of procedures to help cellulite? (photo)

Laser lipo left me w. 2-3 inch long divots in ea. outer thigh & right lower buttock deflated looking & the lipo not performed evenly on both sides. On top of this I already had MAJOR cellulite. I feel like a lower body lift would raise & possible flatten my butt & I don't want that. I like my butt & overall shape. (minus the sagging area & cellulite) Just want to clean it up & improve the cellulite...while I am getting a Tummy Tuck..PS suggested LBL but I don't want butt shape/size to change

Treating Cellulite

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Is there something between a TummyTuck & Lower Body Lift or a combo of procedures to help cellulite?

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your good question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze to cure cellulite

Thank you for posting a photo. I recommend Cellulaze to treat cellulite. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive procedure to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Consult with your surgeon to decide if this is the best procedure for you. Good luck!

Bruce E. Katz, MD