Non-surgical fix for a crooked nose? (Photo)

I'm a 28 year old female, looking to straighten the appearance of my nose without surgery (I have had two previous rhinoplasty procedures-the first in 2009, and the second in 2014). I have heard fillers can be used for this purpose, but am unsure if I am a good candidate with my past surgical history. I'm not against another procedure, though I realize the nose is very difficult to operate on! Any thoughts or opinions? Feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

Non-Surgical Nose Job

Thank you for your question in regards to a non-surgical nose job. Using hyaluronic acid based fillers can help improve the appearance of your nose. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Nosurgical Rhinoplasty

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty, when performed by a rhinoplasty specialist, can be a very safe and effective way of straightening the nose in a temporary fashion.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Non-surgical nose job

Hello. Thank you for your question.  In your case, a liquid rhinoplasty would benefit your case greatly. A liquid rhinoplasty is a wonderful alternative to a regular rhinoplasty as there is rarely any recovery time and the results are immediate.  We wish you the best of luck!

Sincerely, 
Dr. Fernau and his staff

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

Fillers can help straighten the nose if injected properly, I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Non-surgical rhinoplasty

Fillers are a great way to improve and straighten the dorsal lines of your nose along the bridge if trying to avoid surgery. A very small amount of filler can go a long way even in a nose with previous surgery. It may make the area injected appear slightly wider. Bare in mind that filler adds volume and therefore will only be helpful in particular areas such as the right side of the bridge to better match the left side. It will not help bring in the left side and should be avoided in the tip area. For the best treatment options, it is important to visit a specialist who can perform an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee MD
Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician