What surgery would I need in order to get these eyes ? (photos)

I naturally have big eyes (from my mom) with big eyelids and i would like to know what kind of surgeries or procedures i would have to go through in order to get these eyes. I want smaller and more almond shaped eyes as well as my eyelids.

Doctor Answers 4

Hard to answer without an actual photograph of yourself.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Eyelid surgery can be a wonderfully transforming procedure.  The key is finding the right surgeon with the skills, training, and experience to achieve the result you are looking for.  Please consider reposting with photographs of yourself which will assist us in answering your question.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

Desiring different eyelids

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for sharing your question. One of the photos you post shows a person with ptosis (drooping eyelids). I do not think this is the look you want to achieve. Please post photos of yourself or see an eyelid expert for comprehensive evaluation.  Good luck,

Improving eye shape

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Beauty comes in different shapes and sizes. And it is impossible to want to look exactly like someone else. However, improvement is possible. See following link for more information. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 91 reviews

Not clear what eye shape you are asking for

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Unfortunately it is not clear which picture if either is you and which picture is your goal. Regardless, the best possible assessment of your cosmetic goals will be made after an in-person physical exam by a board certified occuloplastic, facial plastic or general plastic surgeon. 

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.