Which surgery should I get first? A breast reduction/arm lift combo, then lipo/bbl, or vice versa?

Thought of getting bbl/lipo first because according to my research the recovery is extensive & more painful compared to an arm lift/lipo. Surprisingly, most women who've had these procedures say it isn't any where near as painful as one might think. What say you docs ??? Arm lift/breast reduction first then BBL/lipo or vice versa ??? How long should I wait between these procedures ???

Thank you for your question.  In terms of an arm lift/breast reduction versus BBL/lipo, either order would be fine.  It really depends on what you want addressed sooner. In my practice, I would recommend waiting at least 3 months after surgery before moving on to the next.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Which surgery first?

No right or wrong answer here..but imo..the bbl and the arm lift negate each other in terms of time off from work etc.  For the most part since no tummy tuck is involved either option is fine imo since most of the surgeries are mostly skin only.  You are right the recovery usually is not as bad as you might make it out to be but good to plan ahead.  I typically recommend at least 6 months between surgeries.  Hope this helps. Good luck
Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon