Is there a surgeon that can do these surgeries for me?

I want my eyes to be more almond shaped, and want a crease. I want the tip of my nose to be smaller and want smaller nostrils, I want it to be straighter. I don't like the large space between my nose and mouth. I also want my bottom lip to be more round. I'd like my cheekbones to be higher and more prominent as well as a smaller jaw and chin. Can anyone do this for me? Any advice or suggestions on surgeries?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 1

Plastic Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for sharing your case and photos.  It seems like you want to make some drastic changes to your face.  I think you look great and would not recommend any of these procedures for you.  Sometimes, surgery can leave you looking unnatural and have significant scarring.  

Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 38 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.