Is there a surgeon that can do these surgeries for me? (photos)

I want my eyes to be more almond shaped, and want a crease. I want the tip of my nose to be smaller and want smaller nostrils, I want it to be straighter. I don't like the large space between my nose and mouth. I also want my bottom lip to be more round. I'd like my cheekbones to be higher and more prominent as well as a smaller jaw and chin. Can anyone do this for me? Any advice or suggestions on surgeries?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Plastic Surgery

Thank you for sharing your case and photos.  It seems like you want to make some drastic changes to your face.  I think you look great and would not recommend any of these procedures for you.  Sometimes, surgery can leave you looking unnatural and have significant scarring.  

Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon