Is there a surgeon in Dallas, TX that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts? Is this procedure right for me?

I've searched through many surgeons and I'm not really sure if any of them could give me the results I want. I'm 19, 5'3, 140 pounds and I want my buttocks to be more plump but my main reason for getting surgery is that I want my hips enhanced. Is Brazilian butt lift the best procedure for me or should I just get fat grafting to my hips? Also I've heard many stories about patients getting burned because of the liposuction procedure, does that happen often? Thank you!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Do any Surgeons in Austin Texas Specialize in Performing Brazilian Butt Lift Surgeries?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

When I first moved to Austin Texas from Miami I was told that I would never do anymore butt augmentation surgeries.  That statement couldn’t be any further from the truth.  The Brazilian Butt Lift is one of the most common surgeries that I do in my practice here in Austin Texas.  Butt augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or butt implant) is just as popular in Texas as it was during my time in Miami. 

The idea of having an hourglass figure, curves and a full butt was popularized by the Kardashians and others years ago and has just caught fire.  These procedures have become so popular because it allows people to embrace the curves and figure that they love.  We all have different body frames and this enhances the figure that we were given.  My patients throughout Texas and especially in Austin deserve to be able to embrace and love their curves just like my patients in Miami. 

Social media has transformed the beauty and fashion industry as individuals of every shape, size and style can share their story with the world.  It used to be that patients brought in pictures of movie stars and celebrities.  Now the majority of my patients come in with pictures from Instagram of their Instafamous figure crushes.  The benefit of social media is that ideas can be spread from coast to coast.  So, the excitement of a Brazilian Butt Lift (butt augmentation with fat transfer) does not have to be limited to cities like Miami. 

Butt augmentation has been one of the fasting growing procedures in the United States over the past year, because of this popularity many surgeons have started performing these procedures.  However most of my patients are looking for someone that specializes in butt augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Implants) and not someone that is doing their first or second butt augmentation surgery. 

There are several factors that go into achieving a phenomenal butt augmentation.  One, is understanding that the goal is to give a patient an improved overall shape not just a bigger buttock.  This is important because planning has to go into the liposculpting to give patients the hourglass or A-frame figure they desire.  The 360 liposuction can shape each patient to their specific desires.  Which typically include a tiny waist, hip and butt augmentation resulting in an incredible figure. 

Experience in the procedure allows me to give patients a realistic idea of how much fat is available for transfer and how much fat is needed to achieve their desired results.  It also allows me to discuss what is possible for each individual patient in regards to their butt augmentation.  Some patients are better candidates for a Brazilian Butt Lift while other patients need a butt implant and some patients do best with both procedures. 

The third, and probably most important is the post-op care.  My team in our office in meticulous with helping make sure patients have good post-op instruction and are available to guide them through the process to recovery.  We make sure every patient understands how the garment is supposed to fit, proper massage techniques and the importance of avoiding any type of sitting after the Brazilian Butt Lift or butt implant surgery. 

It is important to discuss your butt augmentation surgery with a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon that specializes in Brazilian Butt Lift (butt augmentation with fat transfer) or butt implant surgeries.  Look at their before and after pictures and or any videos they may have on the surgery to make sure that you are a good fit for each other.  

Why not overseas!!

Surgery overseas can be an excellent option for results, experience, and value. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.

Cosmetic surgery in Colombia represents an increasingly attractive option for consumers looking for the ultimate combination of quality, price, availability, service, enjoyment, and value. Prices for plastic surgery procedures can be very affordable, and often 30-50% less than in the United States and Europe. When done with a board certified surgeon, patients can save thousands of dollars on cosmetic procedures while providing all of the safety and quality that they would receive in top U.S. and European centers.

We treat many international patients from the USA, Canada, Eurpoe, and Latin America. Your body form is excellent for this combination of procedures as long as the surgeon has experience in combination procedures and can minimize the operative time.

Numerous factors help providers in medical tourist destinations reduce the costs of treatment. These include lower employee costs, less cost associated with malpractice litigation and insurance, decreased overhead and facility fees, and limited involvement of third party payers. These care alternatives can encompass a mini-vacation as well, and the superior value to healthcare consumers. The overall price is remarkably lower for a variety of cosmetic plastic surgery procedures in Colombia, even after including airfare, accommodation in a resort hotel, and 24-hour personal service.

That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.

A key quality indicator is Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

I hope this was helpful. Please let me me know if you have any other questions regarding the procedure. Thank you and best of luck. Dr. Campbell

Is there a surgeon in Dallas, TX that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts? Is this procedure right for me

Thank you for submitting your question.  Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after BBL photos. Request to contact a patient that had the same surgery. An in person examination, can determine the best option regarding liposuction and fat transfer or a combination of both. A burn can occur from laser liposuction, but it is rare.  Best Wishes