Is there a surgeon in Dallas, TX that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts? Is this procedure right for me?

I've searched through many surgeons and I'm not really sure if any of them could give me the results I want. I'm 19, 5'3, 140 pounds and I want my buttocks to be more plump but my main reason for getting surgery is that I want my hips enhanced. Is Brazilian butt lift the best procedure for me or should I just get fat grafting to my hips? Also I've heard many stories about patients getting burned because of the liposuction procedure, does that happen often? Thank you!
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Why not overseas!!

Surgery overseas can be an excellent option for results, experience, and value. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.

Cosmetic surgery in Colombia represents an increasingly attractive option for consumers looking for the ultimate combination of quality, price, availability, service, enjoyment, and value. Prices for plastic surgery procedures can be very affordable, and often 30-50% less than in the United States and Europe. When done with a board certified surgeon, patients can save thousands of dollars on cosmetic procedures while providing all of the safety and quality that they would receive in top U.S. and European centers.

We treat many international patients from the USA, Canada, Eurpoe, and Latin America. Your body form is excellent for this combination of procedures as long as the surgeon has experience in combination procedures and can minimize the operative time.

Numerous factors help providers in medical tourist destinations reduce the costs of treatment. These include lower employee costs, less cost associated with malpractice litigation and insurance, decreased overhead and facility fees, and limited involvement of third party payers. These care alternatives can encompass a mini-vacation as well, and the superior value to healthcare consumers. The overall price is remarkably lower for a variety of cosmetic plastic surgery procedures in Colombia, even after including airfare, accommodation in a resort hotel, and 24-hour personal service.

That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.

A key quality indicator is Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

I hope this was helpful. Please let me me know if you have any other questions regarding the procedure. Thank you and best of luck. Dr. Campbell

Is there a surgeon in Dallas, TX that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts? Is this procedure right for me

Thank you for submitting your question.  Select a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Make sure you feel very comfortable with your surgeon and see a lot of before and after BBL photos. Request to contact a patient that had the same surgery. An in person examination, can determine the best option regarding liposuction and fat transfer or a combination of both. A burn can occur from laser liposuction, but it is rare.  Best Wishes