What would you suggests for me? (Photo)

Tummy tuck, thigh lift, lipo and if possible the fat removed from my tummy reshape my butt and breast.

What would you suggests for me?

Thank you for the question and picture. I would suggest that you meet with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of examples of achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully. Working together you will come up with a good plan to achieve your goals. Best wishes.

Suggestion

Thank you for this question, I would suggest you loose weight for a better result in the future, please consult carefully with a board certified PS, best of luck!

Suggestions for you

Far more important than deciding if TT is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Surgical Options for You

Dear PatDavis,

Regarding your breasts, a breast reduction would supply both a breast lift and a more proportional size.

Regarding your torso, you would be best off losing enough weight to get close to your ideal and then consider liposuction of the hips and upper back with a full tummy tuck. If that is not possible, then a full tummy tuck for your right now is going to be a disappointment for you. You might consider doing a panniculectomy (mini tummy tuck) with liposuction of the abdomen in conjunction with the other areas.

I hope this has been helpful.

Robert D. Wilcox, MD

Robert D. Wilcox, MD

Options for mommy makeover

You would best be served with weight loss first and getting closer to your ideal weight, however I know how difficult that is. If you decide to move forward now I do think you would still be candidate for perhaps a breast lift, liposuction and a full tummy tuck. Fat removal to shape your bottom would be possible but not helpful in shaping the breast in my opinion. Best of Luck. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Suggestions

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photo, a breast lift, tummy tuck and liposuction might be good options.  Make sure you're at your ideal BMI to optimize your aesthetic outcome.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck! 

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

DrDerby

Thank you for your question and the photo. I would recommend you a full tummy tuck with lipo in all areas needed and a breastlift. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Possible Candidate for a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Tummy Tuck - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question and photos. You appear to be a candidate for a full tummy tuck. The abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening could give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Suggestions on Body Contouring

Dear Ms. Davis,

Thank you for your photo.  In my opinion, you should consider liposuction and fat transfer as one operation followed six months later with a tummy tuck.  These procedures are best performed on a patient with a reasonable BMI.  Please seek consultation from several board certified plastic surgeons.

Best wishes