Stomach 10 weeks after tummy tuck surgery, will it eventually flatten? (photo)

My stomach still feels hard and swollen. My doctor assured me if will flatten after the swelling goes down. I had really bad seroma 4 weeks ago where he withdrew 400cc of liquid. I worry that the seroma has stretched out the skin and my stomach will end up looking flabby. Thank you for any insight you can give me!!

Stomach 10 weeks after tummy tuck surgery, will it eventually flatten?

Thank you for your question and series of photographs and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated. It is difficult without an in-person examination to determine what may be taking place. Most commonly this is residual swelling from surgery which will spontaneously resolve but it would be important to voice your concerns to your surgeon to ensure that other issues are not taking place - discrete fluid collection, muscle laxity, or residual adipose tissue.