Can my skin get any tighter after the healing process? (Photos)

I am 2 weeks after a breast lift and aug. and I am scared somethings wont change w time. My nipples are very wrinkly, one of them wont come out, since day feels tucked in... And I ve recovered all the feelings on both nipples but the apperance didnt change. 2- one side looks to be lower than the other, and I hope the other doesnt come down too because they already look to low for what I wanted... Should I consider this close to final look, or totally disregard what I see now?

Post-Op Healing from Breast Lift

All surgical procedures carry some degree of risk Any breast operation can result in changes in sensation. This happens less with lifts than reductions but is still possible Occasionally, minor complications occur and do not affect the surgical outcome. Major complications associated with this procedure are rare. The suitability of the breast lift procedure and specific risks may be determined during your consultation. #Hypertrophic or #keloid scars can be a problem.  The worst are usually under the breast with an #AnchorLift or inverted “T”.  These can be treated like all thickened scars with re-excision, laser, kenalog/5-FU injections, creams, silicone strips and other methods to reduce and improve healing.Healing will go on for 2-3 months for the early period.  There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences.   Sensation will be abnormal.  Scars will be changing. If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined. If you find yourself questioning the helming process further, it would be a good idea to see your surgeon in person to have the area evaluated for proper healing and gain advice for your specific case. Best of luck to you!

Too early to judge outcome

At this point in your recovery, it is much too soon to be worried about the outcome.  It takes time for the implants to settle into position and the skin and muscle to stretch out to accommodate the new implant.  It may be 6 months or more before the shape has reached its final look.  Be patient.

Still healing; Initial results are great

Thanks for your question and the photos. Congratulations on your fantastic result. The concerns you have regarding the healing and sensation will all normalize over the next month or two. In reviewing your preop picture the initial shape that you had makes it difficult some time because of the nipple position and skin elasticity. Your result is amazing. Your surgeon did a great job. Hang in there.

M. Scott Haydon, MD