Silicone removal, with fat transfer all in one procedure. I am looking for a doctor to perform silicone injections removal.

looking for a doctor to perform silicone injections removal. I was told it was sayline. But I was informed after that it was silicone. I do not have any lumps, or complications. THANK GOD!! But I do get sore muscles in my legs every now and than. I was so close to going to Dr.Ayman Shahine but after reading all these reviews I'm second guessing him. But I really want to do it all in one procedure. Especially because I do not have any complications, lumps, or balls. Any doctors preform this??

Injection of fat into liquid silicone

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This is a two stage procedure. Simultaneous injection of fat may further undermine your health in the future. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

#Realself100 Surgeon