Is it possible that Sculptra still works vigorously 5 months after 1 treatment? (Photo)

I've got 1 vial sculptra 5 months ago ,but I was disfigured due to wrong proportion injected. Then the doctor gave me several low dose and diluted steroid shots,but volume always came back in 2 or 3 weeks . Should I get higher dose steroid ?or get more diluted shots? I wonder when will the volume growth would stop.

Long lasting sculptra

Sculptra is a collagen stimulator. Younger patients may have more robust stimulation of collagen than older patients. I would not recommend any further steroid injections. 

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sculptra and steroids

I would be far more concerned with injecting steroids than just letting the sculptra wear off. Honestly your photos look nice so I would let things wear of naturally and stop messing with things as you may cause a permanent problem. 

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Sculpta and Results

I am sorry that you are unhappy but your photos don't show the problem that you are describing.  It is best to let the Sculptra just go away.  It should stop increasing in size and will gradually go away on its own.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise in Sculptra.  Best, Dr. Green