How can I get rid of the darkness above my upper lip? (photos)

I have gotten rid of the peach fuzz before and the darkness still remains

Darkness Above the Lip

Cosmelan, Chemical peels, Bleaching creams, can all help reduce the pigmentation and treat melasma.  Strict sun avoidance is necessary as well.  Best, Dr. Green

Hyperpigmentation On Face/Body -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in treating darker skin types.  You can do a combination of skin care, lasers, and peels.  Best, Dr. Emer

How can I get rid of the darkness above my upper lip?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  You can make an improvement in the darkness of the skin coloration with a lightening cream such as hydroquinone.  See an asps board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss your options. 

Removing darkness above upper lip

Prescription bleaching creams and daily application of a high quality sunscreen containing zinc oxide as an active ingredient should do it.  You may need to also stop a birth control pill, patch, or shot if you are on one.

Lawrence Osman, MD