Can I do a revision alarplasty and take out the silicone implant in my nose? (Photo)

I have a nose surgery back in my country 4 years ago. I never liked the result and i feel uncomfortable having something in my body. I did an alar base reduction with rhinoplasty, doctor used a silicone implant to do it One thing i realized after surgery was that my nose is really unbalanced I'm looking for a doctor in US that would perform the surgery to correct it I would like to do a revision alarplasty and also take out the silicone implant in my nose I live in Dallas, TX but i dont mind travelling

Can I do a revision alar-plasty and take out the silicone implant in my nose?

Yes, it is possible to undergo a revision alar-plasty to narrow the nostrils further. The incisions are placed at the base of the nostrils, the old incisions removed and incision closed together. The  silicone implant can be removed, however just remember that the nose will revert back to its pre-operative shape.