What results should i see after my 2nd session of hair laser? (bikini and shaft area). (photo)

sat-2nd session: bikini area: smooth, no fuzz shaft area: middle to bottom- slight fuzz/some area smooth / middle to top of shaft- slight hairs (fuzz) after treatment, today is wed hairs appears more/growth then on sat. I asked tech if she git shaft area, tech response: yes.. but i feel that she didnt based on what im feeling/compairing to 1st session.

To Soon to Tell

Laser hair removal is a series of 6 or more treatments. The results can take weeks to be seen. It is still too soon to evaluate your results. Continue with your treatments. Remember to be seen by an expert.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Too Soon To Tell

Keep in mind, it takes at least three to six sessions to remove hair permanently. It's still too soon to evaluate results. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Laser hair removal in male

There is too much emphasis on single treatment results with LHR on Realself. Laser hair removal is a series of treatments, 6 or more, and results takes weeks to appreciate. Analyzing after a single treatment or 2 makes no sense. Continue on with treatment before deciding results.

Steven F. Weiner, MD