Will inner and outer lipo give me a square butt and look like a man or will it improve my feminine shape? (photos)

I have a surgery schedule for December 14th. I have a small frame, decent amount of muscle ( used to be a gymnast) and I'm still very active at my age ( 32). Will this affect how I gain weight if I only take a little out? I don't want it showing up in my stomach or develop unsightly cankles. Bottom line, I want to look better not worse! I want to have a leaner appearance without going overboard or having a massive thigh gap. A half inch gap is fine with me! What do you suggest I do? Thank you!

Will inner and outer lipo give me a square butt and look like a man or will it improve my feminine shape?

Beauty is subjective but in my office I would encourage you to proceed with lipo (after confirming on exam the presence of fat).  I think that this will enhance the shape of your butt/hips and make your legs look slimmer and longer IMO.  Best wishes,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Thigh Liposuction

Amy.    Your photos demonstrate the your figure should benefit from Micro-Liposuction of your upper inner and upper outer thighs and posterior thighs, just below your butt. You have a nice butt with a pretty shape that should be accentuated by the liposuction. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Liposuction to thin upper thighs

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• You have a great shape to start with -
  • A careful liposuction of the inner and outer thighs will reduce the bulges you don't like.
  • The hip liposuction needs to be very conserative - there is very little fat there.
  • Unless you lose weight, about a pound probably for your liposuction, the fat will reappear in new areas -
  • It generally tends to move higher so is more likely to show up on your stomach than your ankles.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Will liposuction give me a square butt?

I think you would be a good candidate for conservative liposuction of the inner and outer thighs. I do not believe it will affect the shape of your butt or give you a masculine look. You have a great shape to start, so you should have a great result. Please just make sure you go to a board-certified plastic surgeon who is skilled in this area. Good luck!

Ashley Gordon, MD

Will liposuction improve my feminine shape?

Thank you for your question. You are in great shape already so the idea is to really refine your figure by molding the spots on your thighs that you dont like. The fat can be removed to strategically sculpt the body and accentuate feminine curves. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  A key quality indicator is Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Lipo inner and outer thighs

Thank you for your question. Look like you are a good candidate for liposuction. Inner and outer thigh lipo should not affect your buttock shape. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss your goals.

Lipo

Liposuction if done correctly should not masculinize you. Best of luck with your decision to move forward.

You'll look fabulous with VASER, ThermiRF, Ultrasound and fat grafting -- NEED VASER HI DEF FEMALE

I do a significant number of these procedures and can contour the thighs fantastically with VASER, as it gives you more skin tightening. VASER with ThermiRF/ultrasound and fat grafting in combination can give you the feminine curves you wish to create and maintain. I suggest a formal consultation with a body contouring expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Inner and outer thigh liposuction will smooth out the bulges on the thighs and should not change the shape of your buttocks or affect your feminine curves. You look like you will be a great candidate for liposuction based on your pictures. Good luck and make your bed!

Liposuction of thighs

I assume you are considering inner and outer thigh liposuction.   You seem to have realistic goals and you do not need much removed.    I suggest another consultation with your doctor so you are both on the same page.   My Best,   Dr Commons