Other options besides rhino? (Photo)

Hi, on the picture posted below you can see how one side of my nose is rounder compared to the other side. I know I do not need rhinoplasty because I love my bone structure so I just need to know what else is there to change my nose?

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Candidate

Fillers can be used to contour the nose and face.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon with experience.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Non

For patients ok with a temporary change, nonsurgical rhinoplasty can be a nice way for patients to improve the shape of their nose without surgery. However, for the most significant improvement and for a permanent change, surgical rhinoplasty is the best option.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Rhinoplasty

Only a surgical rhinoplasty can significantly narrow the tip of your nose. Nonsurgical rhinoplasty with fillers can be used to raise the nasal bridge, fill in gaps, camouflage a hump or add a small amount of projection or tip definition. However if you want significant tip narrowing that can only be achieved with surgery. Good luck. Best, Dr H

Sanaz Harirchian, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty procedure to change the shape of the nose

The nose is composed of 2  nasal bones, 2 upper lateral cartilages( midportion of the nose), and 2 lower lateral cartilages that comprise the nasal tip. In addition, the nasal septum also supports the columella and the midportion of the nose. Rhinoplasty  is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field  of cosmetic surgery, so it's very important have clear understanding about what you're trying to accomplish with the procedure and pick the right surgeon with extensive experience.