Any noticeable scarring from male pubic lipo ?

Considering male pubic lipo, I only weigh 175 lbs, but I have a little more of a fat pad than I would like. Is there any noticeable scarring from this procedure that won't go away ?

Usually no noticeable scarring with pubic liposuction.

It is very rare to get scarring from lipo anyway but no major noticeable scarring in the pubic area at all.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction of the male pubic area

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

You will have one or two small cannula entry scars -
These are likely to heal well, be concealed by normal hair growth and to be not invisible but un-noticeable.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

A very small spot is created during liposuction that heals well and cannot be seen after 6 months. A hi definition procedure will give you a more contoured result with skin tightening. If skin is needed to be removed, scarring will be discussed in a consult. I suggest consulting with a VASER hi definition cosmetic dermatologist for optimal results. Best, Dr. Emer

With a small cannula the "scar" wouldn't be much more and 1mm.  It can be placed in a place where you would not see it.

John Burns, MD

Fat pad in mons

Often with lipo the incisions are about 1 cm in length. It usually heals very well with time. Best of luck.

Thank you for your question. Lipo requires very small entry points and they heal well and hardly noticeable after 6 months.

Noticeable scarring from male pubic lipo?

Thank you for sharing your question.  Liposuction involves creation of small cannula ports in order to perform the fat removal and average around 1 cm in length.  These tend to heal well and are nearly imperceptible.  Hope this helps. 

Liposuction Scars

The scars are just large enough for the liposuction cannulas.  Althogh everyone heals different, the scars are generally well hidden and inconspicuous.

Make sure you have a thorough consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who has extensive experience in this procedure. Check her/his experience, credentials, reviews, before and after photos, and have a quality consultation.

Payam Jarrah-Nejad, MD

Make Pubic Lipo Scarring

Liposuction is carried out through small, pencil eraser size incisions. Although such tiny scars are permanent, they are largely invisible to the casual eye. 
Liposuction of the mins oubis or the public pad can be nicely combined with that of the abdomen and flanks using HiDef techniques to produce a attractive athletic figure. 

Petee Aldea MD
Memphis, TN