What do you know about the thigh lift method where you lipo the whole area then close, leaving sub structures intact? (Photo)

I have had a 360 body lift, arm lift, back lift, breast aug, major lipo to thighs and other areas, and now have very loose thighs. I need a full vertical & medial thigh lift to bottom of knees incl around my butt some. Outer thighs previously done. What do you know/think about this new method? I know major lipo causes a lot of swelling but my great doc says this is less risky for long term swelling & DVT risk which is my #1 concern although no issues with previous 3 procedures. 5"5' 140lbs. Thx!

Medial thigh lift with lipo

Hi - the technique you describe has been used for a long time and has the benefit of preserving the lymphatics and other structures deep to the skin. This is the technique I use and I do this to reduce the risk of complications following thigh lift. 

Thigh lift

Hello Lea. Thank you for your question.  I think you will see more and more ps start using the technique that you have described.  I have recently started. I am not sure if it decreases the risks of DVT, it may but I think that it does reduce the risks for Lymphocoele formation (fluid collection) as well as decrease the chances for nerve damage. Good to go.
Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Medial thigh Lift

There are many methods of doing a vertical medial thigh lift.
The procedure of liposuction of the medial thigh area where normally skin is to be removed, is liposuctioned completely then the skin is de-epithelized and removed, then close the skin. This method is not new, have been doing it for sometime. It will spare the nerves, veins, and lymphatics.